Your dedicated interior designer will work with you to turn your vision into reality and transform your house into your dream home. Create environments that enhance everyday lives and strike a balance between style and functionality is what we do best. With our experience and expertise, we design spaces that both meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
OFFER - Book any of our design services and get 10% OFF all fabrics. (Valid until 30th September 2022)
With a mixture of home and in store consultations, this is how it works:
Getting to know you and your space is where we begin…
- On receipt of your booking, we will get in touch to set up an initial 20-minute phone consultation to discuss what you are looking for, your needs, your taste, and the style you would like to achieve.
- A personalised collection of fabrics, paint and wallpaper books will be brought to you for a one-hour home consultation to explore what’s best suited for your space
- Survey of the room and agree on the design elements (Fabrics, paint, wallpaper, lighting, furniture, flooring, etc.)
It’s taking shape…
- A follow up meeting will take place in our store with a presentation of our design concept for your feedback. All fabrics, wallpaper, and hand-painted samples will be prepared and sent to you, so you can see them in situ
- Your interior designer will then come for a second home consultation with 1 mood board, scaled floor plan, furniture layout and will take you through all the final design elements.
It’s happening and it’s all in the details!
- On approval of the final design, we will provide a quote (including materials, furniture delivery charges and trade costs), and a schedule of works
- Decorating spec and instructions will be provided. Paint, wallpaper, and lighting will be delivered free of charge
- And with our commitment of up to 5 hours on-site support and work supervision in addition to our unlimited remote support, we will see your project through all the stages, right to the end!
* Should there be a need for, or should you require additional services, these will be agreed with you in advance and will incur an extra cost.